How to Clean your Salt Water System Cell
How to Clean your Salt Water System Cell (Hayward)
Is formulated for cleaning salt generator cells without causing any harm to the cell plates. Cell saver is used by soaking process and will restore conductivity and efficiency by eliminating scale build-up.
Helps clean the cell safely and timely. Stand that seals the cell upright to help with the cleaning process.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Remove the cell according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Rinse the cell to remove excess debris.
- Place the cell upright into the GLX-CELLSTAND or into a pail with a flat bottom, so that it won’t leak out.
- Add CELL SAVER solution to the cell, making sure it fills the cell completely.
- Let it soak for 20-30 minutes.
- Pour solution out into a pail and dilute it with 2L of water before throwing out.
- Rinse the cell immediately with fresh water
- Re-install the cell according to the manufacturer’s instructions or put it in storage for the winter.
A cell should be cleaned at least ones a season if not twice.