TriStar® VS 950 variable-speed pump has been upgraded with a chemical-resistant Viton® seal and a 4-year warranty. And like all TriStar VS pumps, TriStar VS 900 can save up to 90% on energy costs, an average of $1500 per year, compared with traditional single-speed units, paying for itself faster than larger, more expensive models.
- Designed to replace most full-rate high performance pumps up to 1.5 full-rate or 2.0 max-rate HP
- Upgraded with a chemical-resistant Viton seal
- Industry-best 4-year warranty
- No-rib, extra- large basket design ensures easy leaf and debris removal and extends the time between cleanings.
- 3-year extended Manufacturer Warranty
Features of all Hayward Variable Speed Pumps:
- ENERGY STAR Certified and compliant with industry regulations including Title 20 and APSP 15; eligible for local utility rebates
- Install in any application: in stand-alone mode, with Hayward automation (including OmniLogic), or with competitive control systems (via relay control)
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor offers incredible energy efficiency and reliability
- Fully programmable, digital control interface rotates to four different positions or mounts to the wall for more convenient access and viewing
If you are unsure if this pump is compatible with your pool, please contact us.